Radiant Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radiant Legion guild forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Logo..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Forum Logo.. Empty
PostSubject: Forum Logo..   Forum Logo.. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:31 am

So, I've been playing with fonts n shit...*while I figure out an image to go with* I thought I'd post here and see what ppl think of the "work" so far....unsure which looks better...

*removed the flashy's so ppl wouldn't be "bothered" ...would hate to cause anyone a seizure.*

Well....for those that don't like the flashy you can do something more like this ...

Forum Logo.. Radian10

Another plain, and simple logo....Although, personally, I prefer the one currently being used.

Forum Logo.. Radian11

Last edited by Dkiri on Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:05 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Forum Logo.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Logo..   Forum Logo.. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:45 am

First.
Back to top Go down
Naggasakii

Naggasakii

Forum Logo.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Logo..   Forum Logo.. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:48 am

I thought one of the reasons for changing the forum layout was due to the flashing shit. scratch
Back to top Go down

Forum Logo.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Logo..   Forum Logo.. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:40 pm

No flashy shit, no flashy shit!!

It makes me go o.O and QQ and limits my ability to pew pew!
Back to top Go down

Forum Logo.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Logo..   Forum Logo.. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:24 pm

Agreed no flashy. My eyes are end up looking like this Shocked for the next hour.
Back to top Go down
Chautheous

Chautheous

Forum Logo.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Logo..   Forum Logo.. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:39 pm

I personally like the first one, but would like it a lot more if there was no flashyness

just my 2cp
Back to top Go down
Esio

Esio

Forum Logo.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Logo..   Forum Logo.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:12 am

Forum Logo.. Radian19

Forum Logo.. Radian21

Better results on white background

Forum Logo.. Radian13
Back to top Go down

Forum Logo.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Logo..   Forum Logo.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:31 am

I dig the fonts in red, but minus the pulse... with the current color scheme, red would really pop. Just my thots
Back to top Go down

Forum Logo.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Logo..   Forum Logo.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:13 am

I tried red, with no flash, it was said to "not go well with the grey" so...for now, there's this...it goes alright, even in its plainness. Simple, often speaks much more than over the top...still messin around seeing what is worth showing here to be considered.
Back to top Go down
Chautheous

Chautheous

Forum Logo.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Logo..   Forum Logo.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:20 am

i really like Esio's third one with the white background...that really jumps out and looks quite professional.
Back to top Go down

Forum Logo.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Logo..   Forum Logo.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:46 am

eh, no offense to esio, it's too gawdy.....in the same league as the "flashy"...a bit too over the top. The first wouldn't be too bad if you could read the text better, and the axe wasn't so damn large lol.
Back to top Go down

Forum Logo.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Logo..   Forum Logo.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:19 pm

I like Esio's text. I like the red from Dkiri's originals (minus the flashy). And I agree with D that i think the Axe is a bit too gawdy. I'm not to pro with the photo image niftyness but I imagined something like the one we currently have. Except the point light source would be in the top left corner "Radiating" the words with light. Red lettering on a black background. Maybe some staticy look to it like a forum sig. hrmm that was a horrible description. Maybe ill just try my hand at photoshop later
Back to top Go down

Forum Logo.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Logo..   Forum Logo.. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:19 am

I like Esio's idea of trimming the excess... if we have a gray background, the background of the header should prolly matchymatchy, so we focus more on the design, eh?

Just my thoughts. I lack any semblance of skill with image editing, alas...... but maybe we'll get some other suggestions?

I dig the sunburst, considering it goes with the new cloak design.
Back to top Go down
Esio

Esio

Forum Logo.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Logo..   Forum Logo.. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:34 pm

i can change the white background for the forum one but i need the exactly color of the forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Logo.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Logo..   Forum Logo.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Logo..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Radiant Legion :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: