Radiant Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radiant Legion guild forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clash for the caves...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Clash for the caves... Empty
PostSubject: Clash for the caves...   Clash for the caves... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:03 am

So here is the video of Radiant Legion getting it in in PvP vs Onyx and many more.
(As requested)

YouTube - "Clash for the Caves" EQ2 Group PvP Onyx VS RL

See the silly stoner spin in circles.

More Videos of some Rivals getting handled.
YouTube - "Only Obstacles" EQ2 80 SK Taktikal

YouTube - "Simple Solution" 80 SK PvP EQ2 (LU51)

YouTube - "Simple Solution" 80 SK PvP EQ2 (LU51)
Back to top Go down
Esio

Esio

PostSubject: Re: Clash for the caves...   Clash for the caves... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:34 am

awsome Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clash for the caves...   Clash for the caves... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:22 pm

Awesome job on the vid Tak! PvP was so much fun last night we were killing everything that came our way, Onyx included. The best part was when we killed em the first time they came back shortly after for another long fight and ended up running away cause they were out of power, LMFAO. Then having em zerg us like 5 times on the beach was priceless.

Love this part on EQ2Flames:

Character: Mwink
Guild: Onyx
Server: Nagafen
Re: Try harder to get farther.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeez I need to start recording all of ours like that 5v15-20 we won, btw Sizzling was solo healing us. Doesnt she fucking rock? And sorry about bailing the first time, our troubador got himself killed outside so it was the 4 of us. I will say I was impressed by RL performance, yall did have a good group going out there and look forward to future fights.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Mwink; 04-21-2009 at 10:01 AM.

Last edited by Sapphirine on Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:46 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clash for the caves...   Clash for the caves... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:33 pm

One of the best pvp I've had in a long time. Was great to see a grp of Onxy run for a change, and zerging us during the battle on the shore lol..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clash for the caves...   Clash for the caves... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:49 pm

I was personaly shocked by the fact Onyx was able to put shit talk aside for a second to admit we are any good. keep it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clash for the caves...   Clash for the caves... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:05 pm

That was the most fun I have had in pvp in a long time Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clash for the caves...   Clash for the caves... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:52 pm

That is so freaking small my old man eyes cant see it. (Nevermind, i am a N00b.)

However, from the discussion, i am sure it was awesome. We have been getting some good fights going with others in pvp.

I think we are starting to get the server talking about our pvp skills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clash for the caves...   Clash for the caves... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:20 pm

Click the link over the actual video to watch it in High Def, If you can put up with the rap. geek
Back to top Go down
Naggasakii

Naggasakii

PostSubject: Re: Clash for the caves...   Clash for the caves... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:34 pm

Jexel wrote:
I think we are starting to get the server talking about our pvp skills.

Jexel bro, we were blowing them up with an Illy, Warlock and a Templar. Then Tak and company go out and bring the Pain! This guild has more smarts and muscle than half the server combined.

I was in a PUG last night when some of this was going down. The guys really did just suck. All they could do was talk about how uber they were with their mythicals. We were running Befallen. I was broken +4 deaths by the time we finished that zone.

The majority of the server is just a bunch of Retards with Sticks. Keep up the good work Radiant Legion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clash for the caves...   Clash for the caves... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clash for the caves...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Radiant Legion :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: