Radiant Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radiant Legion guild forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Actively Seeking Raiders and PVP'ers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naggasakii

Naggasakii

Actively Seeking Raiders and PVP'ers Empty
PostSubject: Actively Seeking Raiders and PVP'ers   Actively Seeking Raiders and PVP'ers I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:44 pm

This is in General Chat because even guests "just checking us out" can see and read it.

Radiant Legion is currently seeking active players to fill raid positions in our raid forces. We are looking for dedicated and loyal players that enjoy a "team" mentality. Players that are willing to take a full repair bill to figgure out a new encounter. We currently have raid positions for the following classes.

Bards (Troubadore and Dirge)
Mages (Illusionist, Conjurer, Wizard and Warlock)
Rouges (Assasin, Brigand and Swashbuckler)
Fighters (Bruiser, Monk and Guardian)
Priests (Defiler, Warden and Fury)

If you are interested in filling any of these Raid Positions, please fill out a guild application and actively seek out current Radiant Legion members in game. We will gladly group with you and chat you up to answer any questions you may have regarding our guilds policies and mentality.

Also, in case you were not online in the last few days, Radiant Legion has attained their first Mythical Weapons in Veeshans Peak. Congratulations to Radnic and Glich.
Back to top Go down
Naggasakii

Naggasakii

PostSubject: Re: Actively Seeking Raiders and PVP'ers   Actively Seeking Raiders and PVP'ers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:20 pm

The outpouring of intrest in our guild and its raiding force has been astronomical. I am extremely pleased with the quality of players that we have been fortunate to recieve.

I am happy to announce that our second Raid Force is up and running, self sufficient and poised to clear Kor Sha this coming weekend.

With this there is a bit of bad news mixed with some good news. The second raid force is attempting to expand the number of days of the week in which it raids in order to expedite our progression into Veeshans Peak. The bad news, not all of the people that attend our Saturday night raids can attend a heavier raid schedule. I will be posting up a roster of classes (i'm not going to be putting names up here) that are available for our mid week raids. If you are applying for a mid week run, please understand that this does not guarantee you a position on the Saturday Night Live Event! I will post this roster of classes no later than the 9th of March 2009. Also, due to the PvP nature of our server we do not post upcoming raid dates or times in public threads. Please understand that this is in order to traverse to our intended Raid Instance as smoothly as possible.

Also note, Radiant Legion gears out it's guildies. We are not in the habit of selling Mythical updates nor do we expect you to apply to guild just to get your mythical for free. If you apply to join guild for a raid position, you will EARN your mythical with the rest of the raid force. We can make you good raiders and in return you can help make Radiant Legion one of the strongest guilds on the server. If you would like to tag along on a raid you can send a message in game to either myself (Naggasakii) or Sapphirine during the week to inquire about an open position. Also note, these would be considered recruiting runs. A lot of your performance will be evaluated and judged if you get to attend. Loot policy will be briefed to you prior to sending a Raid Invitation.

That is really all I have for now. If you are not truely put off by any of the information contained in this post, and are serious about EARNING your raid gear and Mythical updates and whatever else SOE puts into this game, fill out a guild application as per the included instructions.

For now,

Naggasakii out!
Back to top Go down
Naggasakii

Naggasakii

PostSubject: Re: Actively Seeking Raiders and PVP'ers   Actively Seeking Raiders and PVP'ers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:14 pm

Ok, so here it is. The "roster of available positions throughout the week"

These are the classes that we do not have available or enough of during the mid week raids for our second raid force. Again, remember, as the saturday event progresses, so will the mid week event.

We need the following:

Assasin/Ranger
Druids
Defiler/Mystic
Fighters (zerkers or brawlers)
Swashbuckler/Brigand (one or two)
and of course the ever needed BARDS! (Troubadore and Dirge)

We basically have 6 positions open during the week. We run a "flex" spot policy as well due to Real Live schedules so there may be additional positions available at any given time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Atrus   Actively Seeking Raiders and PVP'ers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:12 am

hi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actively Seeking Raiders and PVP'ers   Actively Seeking Raiders and PVP'ers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:05 pm

All your dirges are belong to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actively Seeking Raiders and PVP'ers   Actively Seeking Raiders and PVP'ers I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:28 am

Taktikal wrote:
All your dirges are belong to me.

Wut?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Actively Seeking Raiders and PVP'ers   Actively Seeking Raiders and PVP'ers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Actively Seeking Raiders and PVP'ers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Radiant Legion :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: