Radiant Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radiant Legion guild forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

busy in RL

Go down 
AuthorMessage

busy in RL Empty
PostSubject: busy in RL   busy in RL I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:19 am

hey guys, with the holidays and such Sanfyre and I are pretty busy in RL. I thought I would post here to let people know that we wont have as much eq time as we normaly do. We want to get in on Raid force 2 but likely wont be able to commit to any raids untill after christmas or the new year. We will do our best to get on for a raid or so if we can. please let me know when the next raid force 2 raid is scheduled to kick off so we can make a point of being there. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

busy in RL Empty
PostSubject: Re: busy in RL   busy in RL I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:02 pm

Okabijj here, i'm also one that will be busy during the holiday. So if you want to bring up another dirge and fill in my spot go for it. I may come on occationally and if i do on a raid night i know that i will not have the same spot like usual. But i'm there if you need me on those nights.

Happy Holidays!
Back to top Go down

busy in RL Empty
PostSubject: Re: busy in RL   busy in RL I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:31 pm

You know we should just call this the "who might not be on much cause its the holidays thread". haha

anyway another one here. I'll prob be on from time to time. but not my normal daily ish. Early january i should be back to a more normal schedule.
Back to top Go down

busy in RL Empty
PostSubject: Re: busy in RL   busy in RL I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:43 pm

i wish i could say that my absence is just cause of the hollidays and stuff... my father has cancer and is doing the chemo and stuff so we are making a bigger deal outa this holliday season then we normaly would. anyway in jan sanfyre and i will be back to our normal daily playability and would love to get in on some raids if there is still room for us in raid 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

busy in RL Empty
PostSubject: Re: busy in RL   busy in RL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

busy in RL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Radiant Legion :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: