Radiant Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radiant Legion guild forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As promised to Nayanisa, Some Star Wars Galaxies Sceenshots

Go down 
AuthorMessage

As promised to Nayanisa, Some Star Wars Galaxies Sceenshots Empty
PostSubject: As promised to Nayanisa, Some Star Wars Galaxies Sceenshots   As promised to Nayanisa, Some Star Wars Galaxies Sceenshots I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:39 pm

[img]As promised to Nayanisa, Some Star Wars Galaxies Sceenshots ScreenShot0133[/img]

this is the Entrance to My Guild Hall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As promised to Nayanisa, Some Star Wars Galaxies Sceenshots   As promised to Nayanisa, Some Star Wars Galaxies Sceenshots I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:40 pm

[img]As promised to Nayanisa, Some Star Wars Galaxies Sceenshots ScreenShot0129[/img]

The Main Hall of my Guild Hall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As promised to Nayanisa, Some Star Wars Galaxies Sceenshots   As promised to Nayanisa, Some Star Wars Galaxies Sceenshots I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:40 pm

[img]As promised to Nayanisa, Some Star Wars Galaxies Sceenshots ScreenShot0130[/img]

My Personal Bedroom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As promised to Nayanisa, Some Star Wars Galaxies Sceenshots   As promised to Nayanisa, Some Star Wars Galaxies Sceenshots I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:41 pm

[img]As promised to Nayanisa, Some Star Wars Galaxies Sceenshots ScreenShot0126[/img]

City Hall For guild and Council Metings
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As promised to Nayanisa, Some Star Wars Galaxies Sceenshots   As promised to Nayanisa, Some Star Wars Galaxies Sceenshots I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:42 pm

[img]As promised to Nayanisa, Some Star Wars Galaxies Sceenshots ScreenShot0127[/img]

THe View of the City Hall from the Mayors Seat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As promised to Nayanisa, Some Star Wars Galaxies Sceenshots   As promised to Nayanisa, Some Star Wars Galaxies Sceenshots I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:43 pm

[img]As promised to Nayanisa, Some Star Wars Galaxies Sceenshots ScreenShot0134[/img]

View of New Caprica from the a nearby Hill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As promised to Nayanisa, Some Star Wars Galaxies Sceenshots   As promised to Nayanisa, Some Star Wars Galaxies Sceenshots I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:43 pm

[img]As promised to Nayanisa, Some Star Wars Galaxies Sceenshots ScreenShot0139[/img]

Veiw of The Pond At night
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As promised to Nayanisa, Some Star Wars Galaxies Sceenshots   As promised to Nayanisa, Some Star Wars Galaxies Sceenshots I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:44 pm

[img]As promised to Nayanisa, Some Star Wars Galaxies Sceenshots ScreenShot0181[/img]

Another view of the Main hall in the Guild Hall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As promised to Nayanisa, Some Star Wars Galaxies Sceenshots   As promised to Nayanisa, Some Star Wars Galaxies Sceenshots I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:45 pm

[img]As promised to Nayanisa, Some Star Wars Galaxies Sceenshots ScreenShot0154[/img]

The Foraward Section of My Imperial Ship, with a nice view
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As promised to Nayanisa, Some Star Wars Galaxies Sceenshots   As promised to Nayanisa, Some Star Wars Galaxies Sceenshots I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:46 pm

[img]As promised to Nayanisa, Some Star Wars Galaxies Sceenshots ScreenShot0187[/img]

And a final picture of the Galaxies Fattest Jedi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As promised to Nayanisa, Some Star Wars Galaxies Sceenshots   As promised to Nayanisa, Some Star Wars Galaxies Sceenshots I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:48 pm

These are some really old Pictures. I Had one with ALOT more decoration, but since then i have Reformatted my Hard Drive and Lost those Pictures. If i ever get bored ill access the account sometime and Take some New ones, They Look ALOT better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As promised to Nayanisa, Some Star Wars Galaxies Sceenshots   As promised to Nayanisa, Some Star Wars Galaxies Sceenshots I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:03 am

Wow, that IS the world's fattest Jedi =oP

Lovin' the couches *laughs* Looks like you have a lot of kick ass options for houses 'n' stuffs. w00ts!!! I'd spend forever just twiddling with house stuff. *laughs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As promised to Nayanisa, Some Star Wars Galaxies Sceenshots   As promised to Nayanisa, Some Star Wars Galaxies Sceenshots I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As promised to Nayanisa, Some Star Wars Galaxies Sceenshots
Page 1 of 1