Radiant Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radiant Legion guild forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The OFFICIAL: Elanjar is bored at work thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The OFFICIAL: Elanjar is bored at work thread Empty
PostSubject: The OFFICIAL: Elanjar is bored at work thread   The OFFICIAL: Elanjar is bored at work thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:54 pm

This is THE official Elanjar (me) is uber bored at work thread. Nothing important to be discussed here. I'll probably just post random musings, stupid questions, links to funny websites, who knows. Whatever I feel like while i'm outrageously bored at work.

Soo for my first question I'll go with something that may actually be useful to my EQ2 career (ooo that sounds lame).

Are any of ya'll using UI mods? and if so which ones (/why)?

Yar discuss!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL: Elanjar is bored at work thread   The OFFICIAL: Elanjar is bored at work thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:58 pm

UI mod - I am a complete loser and using the original UI. *sighs*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: UI   The OFFICIAL: Elanjar is bored at work thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:51 am

I attempted other UI's like fetish and some other one. I ended up night liking the way hit changed my bag slots to I went back to the first one. I hear there are some incredible ones that can make a healers life 10 x easier. The one thing I did like is that it had automatic raid settings, was pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL: Elanjar is bored at work thread   The OFFICIAL: Elanjar is bored at work thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:57 pm

Sooo today while i was L33Tly bored at work I decided to research the biological differences between a migraine and a headache. Using my uber engineering skills I utilized WIKIPEDIA (lulz at that) and found at that no ones really sure what causes a migraine (or at least why they are more severe than headaches).

but anways i did find out that about 75% of adult migraine patients are women... (they think it has to do with fluctuating hormones. damn them hormones right?)

mmk thats the useless fun face of today study
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL: Elanjar is bored at work thread   The OFFICIAL: Elanjar is bored at work thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:59 pm

nayanisa wrote:
UI mod - I am a complete loser and using the original UI. *sighs*

ps. I'm an oober noober too and am still using the standard user interface. hahaha geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL: Elanjar is bored at work thread   The OFFICIAL: Elanjar is bored at work thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:24 am

Bonded together by a single UI.

*wistful sigh*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL: Elanjar is bored at work thread   The OFFICIAL: Elanjar is bored at work thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:47 pm

I used the Prophet UI for a bit. UBER for my templar. But as Rongor, I've just gone back to the default UI. Not that big of a deal. I just liked prophet because it had a little cure button in raid window for the entire raid. So you didnt have to find everyone. It'd just say who had what and you could cure it by pressing the little button next to their name. Does that sound a bit lazy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL: Elanjar is bored at work thread   The OFFICIAL: Elanjar is bored at work thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:06 pm

lol not as lazy as the auto cure UI mod. you heard about that shit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL: Elanjar is bored at work thread   The OFFICIAL: Elanjar is bored at work thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:33 pm

Well for todays boredom post my work associate found a very interesting news story.

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Well they made a movie about the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Guess the Canadian Bus Massacre is next...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL: Elanjar is bored at work thread   The OFFICIAL: Elanjar is bored at work thread I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:06 pm

Ok, that is officially, the most disturbing thing I have seen come out of Canada.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL: Elanjar is bored at work thread   The OFFICIAL: Elanjar is bored at work thread I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:49 pm

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck in PR tonight!!!

I'm uber l33t bored Sleep Sleep Sleep @werk ftw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL: Elanjar is bored at work thread   The OFFICIAL: Elanjar is bored at work thread I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:09 am

there's somethign special to be said about l33t boredom.

Really.

*cringe*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL: Elanjar is bored at work thread   The OFFICIAL: Elanjar is bored at work thread I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:57 am

No idea how new this post is,l but as a healer I use a mod called Profit UI, it has a layout of every single stat around the edges of my screen, I have em all at the bottom personally, plus special cure buttons for each group member so I know what kinda dots or debuffs they have and all I have to do is click it and it cures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL: Elanjar is bored at work thread   The OFFICIAL: Elanjar is bored at work thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The OFFICIAL: Elanjar is bored at work thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Radiant Legion :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: