Radiant Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radiant Legion guild forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hows EQ Coming Along?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Methodizer

Hows EQ Coming Along? Empty
PostSubject: Hows EQ Coming Along?   Hows EQ Coming Along? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:21 pm

Just checking to see how you guys are doing, hope everyone is doing good. My marriage has BEEN super since I stoped playing, but Im starting to miss it, so maybe soon ill be coming back =)

Meth
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hows EQ Coming Along?   Hows EQ Coming Along? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:37 pm

by marriage you mean COD?
Back to top Go down
http://www.radiantlegion.com
Methodizer

PostSubject: Re: Hows EQ Coming Along?   Hows EQ Coming Along? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:57 am

COd is good, dont play it no where near as much as EQ though, I talked to her about it this morning, and she was like o boy not EQ again, my dad says hes thinking about coming back as well
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hows EQ Coming Along?   Hows EQ Coming Along? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:01 am

yea hes coming back... but he said you are playing COD all day and not coming back to EQ2 lol, he said you texted him or something. something about being ranked like 22000 / 8 million in COD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.radiantlegion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hows EQ Coming Along?   Hows EQ Coming Along? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hows EQ Coming Along?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Radiant Legion :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: