Radiant Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radiant Legion guild forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fishcake 80 Zerker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XIAOAIX

Fishcake 80 Zerker Empty
PostSubject: Fishcake 80 Zerker   Fishcake 80 Zerker I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:28 pm

What are your Reasons for Applying to Radiant Legion?:

Radiant Legion has always been a competitive force in Qeynos since the server opened and still walks through progression and gears out excellent players, while having fun. I was acquainted with a few of the original members from when Havoc was still in Qeynos. I beleive Deadro has control of like all of those characters now iirc? lolol My housemate for 6 nearly 7 years (oh m gee, not good) Lecou, has been getting me itching to play hardcore again and I am ready to help. (Been Zerging non-stop for gear so I can parse!) Most importantly I have watched you raid and I have seen the organization level/leadership skills/general game knowledge that your guild leader possess and it reminds me of Quantum. I will aid the guild in any way I can to prepare for domination of Sentinel's Fate.

Character Information

Name: Fishcake!
Class: Berzerker
Level: 80
AA Level: 130 but adding up fast
AA Trees: STR - 45851 | STA - 448 | INT - 46861
Preservance and Bulking Lines in EoF Lines But that will change upon Acceptance to reflect a more Raid Inclined Spec (Cyclone and Debilitate)
I am up to Cry of the Warrior as far as TSO goes

Tradeskills: craft these nuts Exclamation Question
List your alts: Xiao 80 Defiler | Olefang 77 Bruiser | Procs 70 Conj (building conj for OPness come Sentinel's Fate!!!1) Will Swap to any upon request.
Anything you would like to add?: Xiao is going to be a mystic in T minus 1 week as soon as I get more platz /wink Comari Wink

Personal Information OH SNAP

In which Time Zone are you?: EST South Jer Z represent 856/609/215 G O P H I L S
How old are you?: 22

What are your normal Play Times?: I am a Restaurant Manager and depending on how the economy shapes my job I might have more or less playtime. My schedule is made 1 or 2 months in advance and I have a heavy influence on what days I work. It is always 10hrs a shift 4 or 5 days a week. I also do the schedule for 61 people every other week for 2 weeks.

But, I can guaruntee you, looking at your Raid-Schedule that I can make 50% of raids one week than the next about 10 or 15% =/ Some weeks I have 3 days off others 1 or 2.

On A Side Note - Havoc killed contested off peak server schedule (4 AM EST) for repops at the same time the following week so we needed to be on call. I'm not sure if you kill contested yet but I will have my phone number in guild just in case we need a crew to block or kill.

Will you use Ventrilo? (Ventrilo is required to listen for raids): Yes

List all Previous Guilds: On this Server~

Havoc since the server opened - We firsted everything in KoS +TFD - Matron and almost all of EoF. Onyx - Firsted anything Havoc missed in EoF and dropped Matron before the cap was 80. Purity - Came to Qeynos before RoK came out and raided a bit of RoK with them before quitting. Since TSO I have been rolling solo like a boss. I was with each guild for at least a year, Havoc being the longest at 2 yrs

Are you in any other Guild with any other character?:

I'm Onyx's GM >>>>>>> jk I barely know anyone in Onyx anymore looks like a bunch of scrubs from venekor to me. Besides Poody and Boon.

Do you have any Personal References in guild to vouch for your credibility?: Lechooooooooo! And noob ass mizra worst warden ever. Both Friends IRL

How would you rate your Computer Reliability?: Immune Jedi Warrior with 23 Sk's.
And the pimpest core 2 duo laptop assembled by yours truly.

Anything you would like to add?: I have a friend from work I introduced to Eq2 about 2 months ago (made him role a troub!) and the guy is already 72 with full MC. He is working on pvp gear and probably going to App soon.

Raiding Information

Are you applying for a Raid Position? (if yes, specify raid 1 or raid 2): Yes, wherever I fit.

What is your prior Raid Experience?: I have killed every mob in the following: old world content (50), also in DoF(60), KoS(70), EoF(70) and TFD(70) All when the lvl cap was appropriate, and most of the time with an x3 or less (havoc had 8 members and server first every mob besides vyemm in labs with a monk tank.) Some VP experience in RoK and very little TSO experience.

How many raids per week can you Attend? (Raid 1 raids Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 9:00 PM US ET): 2 or 3, fridays sometimes I close/open)

How many raids per week can you Attend? (Raid 2 raids Tuesday, Saturday 8:00 PM US ET): 1 or 2 sometimes I open/close Saturdays. Recently I have been able to watch all of your raids because my scuedule has been all mornings. I will work on that more Wink

Are you willing to Change AA Specs to benefit the raid?: Yes
Are you willing the Change Dieties to benefit the raid?: Yes
Are all your Skills at least AD3?: mostly Mastered missing a few
Can you Shut the Fuck Up and Listen?: Yes! Did Deadro write that? I'm gonna call you Quantum'Reborn.
Anything you would like to add?: What do you say to a woman with two black eyes?
Nothing, the bitch has already been told twice; She's never going to listen!

PVP Information

How many Hours a week do you PVP?: 20+
How many PVP Kills do you have?: on Xiao: 9k+ | On Fishcake playtime 11days: 1,123
Anything you would like to add?: Expert On Raid Vs Raid PvP strategies.

Finally, tell us Something Unique about yourself or your character!: As a restaurant manager I get to do what I love most and that is to communicate. I have also developed leadership skills I didn't know I had. I am tech saavy and I like to smoke good buds and drink fine drinks. I went to Jamaica this past July and didn't not have a drink/blunt in my hand for more than an hour for the entire 5 days.

Thank you for the time it took to read my application. If I do not get accepted I understand my guild references suck ass and I will try to meet better members next App. pale
Back to top Go down

Fishcake 80 Zerker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Radiant Legion :: General :: Guild Application-
Jump to: