Radiant Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radiant Legion guild forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leko Guild Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leko

Leko Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Leko Guild Application   Leko Guild Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:20 am

Radiant Legion Guild Application

What are your Reasons for Applying to Radiant Legion?:

Character Information

Name: Leko
Class: Ranger
Level: 80
AA Level: 149
AA Trees: Class and sub class are complete, Still working on TSO line. Will of course respec if needed. I have an AA mirror.
Tradeskills: Provisioner
List your alts: Shure, 41 Troub
Anything you would like to add?: I have played on Naggy since launch.

Personal Information

In which Time Zone are you?: EST
How old are you?: 38
What are your normal Play Times?: 9:00 PM to 12:30 AM
Will you use Ventrilo? (Ventrilo is required to listen for raids): Yes
List all Previous Guilds: Brownie Troop, Kill Shot, Exdous
Are you in any other Guild with any other character?: Shure is in Brownie Troop, but that is really just to keep that guild open for the EQ2Daily.com team.
Do you have any Personal References in guild to vouch for your credibility?: Froglegg knows be to be a steady player that will keep a clear head during raids and PvP.
How would you rate your Computer Reliability?: Very High
Anything you would like to add?: I am a mature player that plays for fun but is very devoted to the game. I am looking forward to raiding again with a steady guild.

Raiding Information

Are you applying for a Raid Position? (if yes, specify raid 1 or raid 2): Yes, any one you would like to put me in.
What is your prior Raid Experience?: Yes, all up to EOF and most of T1 ROK.
How many raids per week can you Attend? (Raid 1 raids Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 9:00 PM US ET): I can attend all 9:00 Pm EST raids.
How many raids per week can you Attend? (Raid 2 raids Tuesday, Saturday 8:00 PM US ET): I can usually get on around 8:00 but that is not guarantied.
Are you willing to Change AA Specs to benefit the raid?: Yes
Are you willing the Change Dieties to benefit the raid?: Yes
Are all your Skills at least AD3?: Yes
Can you Shut the Fuck Up and Listen?: Yes
Anything you would like to add?: I know how to shut the fuck up and just listen to the raid leader with no fucking around.

PVP Information

How many Hours a week do you PVP?: 3 to 4
How many PVP Kills do you have?: 2,500
Anything you would like to add?: . I toke a year off from PvP last year but have recently remembered how much I love the thrill of PvP and the extra level of intensity it brings to the game.

Finally, tell us Something Unique about yourself or your character!: You will find me to be a fun loving individual that can focus when needed. I do not let stress get to me during the tougher raids. You fine me to be a great asset to the team.
Back to top Go down

Leko Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leko Guild Application   Leko Guild Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:01 pm

Contact me ingame.
Back to top Go down

Leko Guild Application
Page 1 of 1